Stores Executive Intern
One of the world’s leading and most recognized brands comes to life in our stores, where guests are still captivated by everything that made them fall in love with Target. Our approximately 1800 locations are a warm, welcoming and ever-evolving space where guests are inspired to get what they need to enjoy life—for less. This unmatched shopping experience is cultivated by our store leaders who train, guide and support their teams.
Do you want an opportunity where you’re always on the go, the time flies and your hard work makes a direct and meaningful impact? Then hit the sales floor as an Stores Executive Intern and shine your brightest with Target.
As a Stores Executive Intern, you’ll gain a realistic job preview of the Executive Team Leader career opportunity. During our 10-week summer program, you’ll work closely with a mentor while learning the different departments and functions within our stores. You will spend your days leading and motivating a team, driving sales results, merchandising products and interacting with guests throughout the store. In addition, you will grow your leadership skills by having the opportunity to be the Leader on Duty and spend time shadowing a next-level leader to observe different career options. It will be your leadership that guides your team to grow and achieve goals.
- Junior or rising Senior class standing preferred
- Desire to pursue a career in leadership or retail management
- Leadership skills and team-oriented thinking
- Strong problem solving, decision making and financial analysis skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task