Commercial Sales Support and Application Engineer Co-op
PURPOSE: Provide HVAC system and application support for the commercial sales operation while applying the accumulated technical skills developed in the academic environment
- Select HVAC solutions; prepare and issue proposals and quotations meeting the requirements of project plans and specifications.
- Prepare engineering submittal data with complete and accurate bill of materials.
- Analyze engineering and contractor customer requests for information; formulate and implement solutions as needed.
- Review plans from online sources in preparation for project estimating as required
- Coordinate shipments equipment commissioning with contractor customers, trucking companies and product corporations
- Visit project sites, contractor and engineer offices occasionally to ensure all aspects of projects are proceeding properly.
- Select and apply HVAC products as needed by contractor and engineering customers.
- Attend sales meetings providing appropriate input regarding ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Assist Account Executive as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Pursuing BS in Mechanical Engineering; however, other studies, such as Industrial and Electrical Engineering will be considered
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficient Microsoft Office – Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer Service focused
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Must be willing to work 3 alternating semesters
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Mingledorff's in an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-446-6311 for assistance with an accommodation.