Commercial Sales Support and Application Engineer Co-op
PURPOSE: Provide HVAC system and application support for the commercial sales operation while applying the accumulated technical skills developed in the academic environment
- Select HVAC solutions; prepare and issue proposals and quotations meeting the requirements of project plans and specifications.
- Prepare engineering submittal data with complete and accurate bill of materials.
- Analyze engineering and contractor customer requests for information; formulate and implement solutions as needed.
- Review plans from online sources in preparation for project estimating as required
- Coordinate shipments equipment commissioning with contractor customers, trucking companies and product corporations
- Visit project sites, contractor and engineer offices occasionally to ensure all aspects of projects are proceeding properly.
- Select and apply HVAC products as needed by contractor and engineering customers.
- Attend sales meetings providing appropriate input regarding ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Assist Account Executive as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
Pursuing BS in Mechanical Engineering; however, other studies, such as Industrial and Electrical Engineering will be considered
Strong mechanical aptitude
Proficient Microsoft Office – Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Customer Service focused
US Citizen or permanent resident
Must be willing to work 3 alternating semesters