Inside Sales Account Representative (Education)
Howard Technology Solutions’ education department focuses solely on the needs of K12 schools and higher education facilities to assist them in creating and maintaining optimum learning environments. We supply advanced technology that includes audiovisual and instructional solutions, network security and storage solutions, as well as installation, consulting, and design services. Howard account representatives are highly trained to ensure that each has a good working knowledge of the products we offer and a thorough understanding of the requirements and challenges associated with education.
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls.
- Renewing relationships with past buyers to drive future business.
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Demonstrate ability to close sales and overcome customer objections.
- Position HTS’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customer’s long term needs.
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs. (Consultative selling)
- Process quotes and price products using HTS systems and pricing policy.
- Achieve upsell/cross-sell targets to enhance order value
- Handle issues, as appropriate, pertaining to your customer list.
- Follow up on customers’ requests for assistance, literature, price quotes, etc., to establish a high standard of service.
- Achieving monthly sales goals and quotas.
- Participate in training, including product training, systems training and sales techniques.
- Managing time effectively and profitably.
- Minimum of 1 year inside sales experience
- Excellent communication skills through both phone and email.
- Strong interest in sales and working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple simultaneous demands.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel in addition to basic PC knowledge. Basic working knowledge of the technology industry (or a desire to learn) including PC hardware and software, networking, and audio visual products, and the ability to determine how these products align to meet our customers present and future needs.
- Desire for performance driven compensation.
Account Representatives will be offered a compensation package including a competitive base salary, success based commission, medical and dental insurance, vacation, paid sick leave, 401(k) savings plan, tuition reimbursement and more.
Candidates have the ability to earn $50,000+ annually.
The opportunity to work remotely will be reviewed on a case by case basis, but is an option for experienced sales reps.
Howard Industries offers excellent pay and benefits. Benefits include: paid employee health and life insurance, paid vacation, holiday pay and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Vet/Disabled