Management Development Program, Auto Damage - Mobile, AL
We know you know GEICO. But you should get to know us for great careers, too! And, right now, we’re looking for future business leaders for our Management Development Program. Through this fast-track management training program, you will be prepared to quickly move into a management position at GEICO as you grow both professionally and personally.
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. Mastering this program through supervisor courses, shadowing top-notch supervisors, and mentoring by managers, you will:
- Participate in industry-leading training in Auto Damage
- Participate in a comprehensive supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and forums
- Work on real life business projects
- Lead a small team to prepare you for upward mobility and professional growth
At GEICO, it’s not just a job, it’s growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find being a part of the Management Development Program, can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
- Associates in our Management Development Program earn a starting annual salary of $47,500. Sign on Bonus of $2000
- Become a top performing supervisor that will help lead GEICO’s diverse, growing team of associates
- Interact with all levels of GEICO management and enjoy the support to take your career as far as you want
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or a related field
- At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Demonstrated leadership experience at work, on campus, and/or within the community with highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational, time management and decision-making skills
You know us for insurance, but get to know us for great careers and teams that care. Hear from real associates:
“As a college graduate, I started in GEICO's Management Development Program in Claims. Through this fast-track program, I was able to learn liability claims while moving into my management rotations.” GEICO Associate since 2012