Ecommerce Content Creator
Standard Furniture is seeking an ECommerce Content Creator to join our team in Bay Minette, Alabama. The ideal candidate is creative, detailed oriented, an excellent collaborator and communicator, and has experience in ecommerce or digital marketing. This position reports to the Digital Content Manager, with direct access to senior leadership, and will be an essential contributor to the growing, dynamic, and fun Ecommerce team.
· Create, collect, and troubleshoot all components of product and digital marketing content.
· Responsible for ongoing SEO efforts, website management projects, and tracking of associated metrics.
· Collaborate with Ecommerce, social media, and operations team members to create appealing campaigns that focus on increasing end consumer engagement and conversion.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Aggregate and troubleshoot product and marketing content
· Assist with social media posts and engagement strategies
· Support SEO content development strategies for the website
· Develop the ongoing editorial calendar(s), curate content, and supervise external writers
· Track and report key performance indicators for digital content and marketing
· Support the social media team with post content and imagery recommendations
· Continue to learn and be informed of emerging ecommerce and technology trends
· Coordinate operations, IT, and merchandising teams to gather content in the most efficient manner possible
Required Core Competencies, Education, and Experience
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
o Ability to adjust communication style to various collaborators and stakeholders as needed
· Creative self-starter with a can-do approach to overcoming obstacles
· High level beginner or intermediate Microsoft Excel user with the ability quickly adapt to new technology
· Detail and consumer oriented.
· 1-2 years of ecommerce or digital marketing experience
· SEO writing experience
· Salsify, Hootsuite, and Sprout Analytics knowledge
Note: this is a full time position, not an internship. This posting is directed to Alumni. Please do not apply if you have not finished school. We do not keep resumes on file in anticipation of future openings.