HBO Campus Brand Manager
Riddle & Bloom is looking for passionate, driven college students to promote HBO on select campuses for the Fall 2019 semester with potential rehire for the Spring 2020 semester. As an HBO Campus Brand Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to promote HBO’s groundbreaking series, the latest hit movies, and play a key role in increasing awareness and promoting registration and usage of HBO GO to your peers.
This is a paid, part-time Independent contractor role with Riddle & Bloom that presents the opportunity to enhance your leadership and marketing skills by promoting HBO, a company that has been synonymous with innovative programming for over 40 years.
- Full-time undergraduate student
- Able to commit 10 hours biweekly for the 23-week program (12 weeks in the Fall, 11 weeks in the Spring)
- Able to attend a 2-day all-expenses paid in-person training in NYC on August 1st & 2nd
- Influential among peers with strong connections to a diverse range of campus organizations
- Self-starter with strong judgment and instincts
- Affinity for HBO brand and its programming
- Strong, engaging, and influential communication and presentation skills
- Willing to talk about HBO/promote the brand on non-private personal social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Introduce peers to the HBO brand in an authentic and meaningful way through on campus activations, word of mouth and social postings
- Educate and encourage students on your campus to utilize the benefits of free HBO GO
- Identify credible, creative ways to integrate HBO and the HBO GO product into student life on your campus
- Utilize personal social media profiles to promote HBO through your own voice while adhering to brand and program guidelines
- Maintain proactive communication with Riddle & Bloom by attending weekly status calls and participating in online group conversations
- Report on activity by submitting weekly photos, recap videos, surveys, etc.
- $180 bi-weekly stipend plus bonus incentives (Past bonus incentives have included: Airpods, Amazon gift cards, all expenses paid trip to world premiere of GOT S8)
- Experience and ongoing support from the Riddle & Bloom team
- Exposure to HBO Marketing teams with opportunities for internship consideration (Please note this is an independent contractor role with Riddle & Bloom and is not a position of employment with HBO)
- Current GPA of 3.0+
- Not currently engaged in another Riddle & Bloom or Campus Manager program
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN