Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama is looking for a graphic designer for a temporary 90-day assignment to work 20 hours per week.
The selected candidate will produce print materials such as flyers, brochures, advertisements and other brand assets and should have an understanding of how marketing campaigns work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the Graphic Designer must hit the ground running.
Candidates must provide a portfolio with at least five of their original design product samples.
- Technical or Bachelor's Degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (Junior/Senior level)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of video editing software a plus but not required (Adobe Premier Pro and/or After Effects)
- Ability to multi-task with proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work 20 hours per week with hourly compensation
The majority of the work is completed indoor in an office setting.
Physical Requirements (in performance of essential functions):
This position requires the activities of talking and hearing along with intermittent physical activities of stooping, bending, standing, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, grasping and repetitive motion.
*NOTE: All candidates are required to take a pre-employment drug test and undergo a criminal/sex offender background screen.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this position. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.