: Provides support to GES internal customers and makes sure that GES information technology is in good working order and maintained according to standards set forth in the job description.
Function: To implement and maintain the technology and communications infrastructure.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal customers
2. Enter all service tickets, times worked and resolution into the helpdesk system. Provide monthly report.
- Solve all end user workstation, help desk, repair and troubleshooting issues, using the Network Administrator for support.
- Act as liaison between end user and technical escalation team when tickets reach level 2 support.
- Repair workstation PCs, using hardware and software approved by the IT Manager.
6. Ensure all operating systems and software versions are approved by the IT Manager.
7. Keep an accurate and up to date spreadsheet of each workstation listing user, login, password, serial number, & install date.
8. Maintain the user accounts for the computer network.
9. Maintain email accounts for all employees.
10. Install and configure all new workstations per IT Manager’s specifications
11. Maintain and troubleshoot all communications devices.
12. Acts as a positive role model for employees in all aspects of professional performance.
13. Observes safety procedures and personnel policies.
14. Regular attendance is required.
15. Responsible for set up and maintenance of all audio visual equipment in meeting rooms.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Skills, knowledge and abilities: (these are required to enable job holder to perform the essential functions of the job).
1. Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
1. Must be able to market Goodwill Easterseals and explain the mission to the general public.
3. Must possess good organizational and communication skills.
4. Must be able to keep information confidential.
5. Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
6. Must be able to maintain an effective working relationship with, and among employees.
7. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, occasionally including nights and weekends and hours in excess of 40 per week.
8. Ability to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
9. Must have a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years, liability automobile insurance and be insurable through the agency’s insurance carrier.
10. Must be at least 21 years of age.
11. Must pass a drug screen, including random drug testing as required by the Drug Free Workplace policy.
12. Must be able to travel frequently throughout the GES service territory.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma with 3 or more years’ experience in information technology or college can substitute for experience
- Experience in terminal services, Microsoft Exchange, & Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point) and workstation operating systems preferred.
- Experience with IOS and Android mobile devices preferred.
· Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 lbs. frequently and 75 lbs. with assistance occasionally.
· Ability to use fingers, hands and wrists, repetitively.
· Ability to engage in bending, stretching, twisting and stooping.
- Adequately lighted and ventilated building.
- Frequent travel throughout Goodwill Easter Seals’ service territory.
Critical Performance Factors:
1. Assures that Customer Service standards are met through positive feedback from managers and employees
2. Assures all GES workstations are properly maintained
3. Supports GES retail operations including PC registers, software support, cash drawers, scanners and wide area
Provides outstanding customer service