We are hiring high-energy people leaders to manage all aspects of a restaurant as the manager. We are a 24 hour full service restaurant chain. You will need to deliver quality in a fast-paced, fun atmosphere and direct staff in providing excellent customer service.
Restaurant Manager responsibilities include:
- Leading from the front with regard to Production and Service (daily operations) of the restaurant
- Management of Sales and Profit projections (P&L)
- Food Cost Controls
- People Management including labor budgets, scheduling, etc.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need leadership skills and a can-do attitude. We want you to be comfortable interacting with customers and associates and, at the same time, manage production on the grill while adhering to Food Safety regulations. Ultimately, you will ensure your restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Because we only promote from within in Operations Management, we invest in you for your career, not just for a job you'll have for a few years. If you're willing to work hard and do your part, then we've got a career path for you - we'd love to be the last company you ever work for!
So what else do we offer?
· 3 weeks’ paid vacation each year
· The opportunity to invest in Waffle House stock (only WH employees can do so)
· Stock options granted annually and at each promotion - $15,330 stock option in your first 6 months!
· Medical, Dental, and Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity Benefits
· 3 month Management Training Program with capstone training course Waffle House University (WHU) at company HQ in Norcross, GA.
To learn more about working at Waffle House, the Manager Training Program, compensation and benefits, and to submit an application, please visit whcareers.com.