Service Sales Representative
Call on new and existing customers to provide quotes for all services offered, including but not limited to, install, repair, and system upgrade quotes. This position is an integral part of our service team. Providing a full-service experience to new and existing customers can create a seamless and satisfying experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Operations Manager.
- Provide a daily schedule of visits and quotes to the Operations Manager.
- Daily visits to customers.
- Photograph and document on-site systems and contact information.
- Provide electronic quote for new or additional services using industry specific service program.
- Follow up with visits or calls to secure the quoted services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills to work with customers and the Hiller team.
- Responsive to phone calls and call backs.
- Must be organized and self motivated.
- Goal and team oriented.
- Industry specific training will be provided.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and basic computer skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Optional disability and life insurance
- Paid leave
- 8 Paid holidays
The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug-free work place, an equal opportunity employer, and ADA Compliant.