Project Controls Specialist- Construction Management
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing schedules and analysis for contract packages to forecast construction activities and identify coordination issues where safety and schedule can potentially be in conflict.
- Developing, monitoring and updating schedules by obtaining updates through meetings, construction coordination interviews and field verification.
- Complete understanding of Earned Value and Project Productivity.
- Monitoring and maintaining the change notice/change order management system. Assisting in facilitating weekly change notice hearings and change committee meetings.
- Developing estimates for construction projects including but not limited to estimates associated with change notices.
- Developing and maintaining the cost system including reconciling commitments, change orders, contractor invoices and producing cost reports.
- Developing, monitoring, and updating schedules. Establishing a progressive system for projects.
- Assisting clients and teammates in developing construction and contract strategies for constructability of projects as it pertains to logistics and safety.
- Assisting in quantity analysis for the duration of activities and for estimating purposes.
- Interacting and leading Project Controls efforts with clients, contractors and internal teammates on projects and Hargrove required management direction within the Project Controls discipline.