Seeking Master's Level Therapist with a passion for helping at risk, adjudicated youth! We are a residential program for adjudicated youth, with the motto of helping today's youth find a new direction in life. If you want to make a difference in a child's life, then Pathway of Baldwin County is the place for you!
Therapists are members of the multidisciplinary treatment team; conduct intake process with clients, families and referral sources; provide individual, group and family therapy; complete mandatory documentation accurately from intake to discharge within established timelines.
Requirements of the Therapist positions:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field with completion of a practicum or internship.
- Competitive pay based on experience/license
- Health/Dental benefit plans
- Supplemental benefit plans
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Time Off
- Opportunity for licensure supervision after a year of employment
- Work schedule is 4-10 hour days