Human Resources Intern
HR Intern – Rural Sourcing
Rural Sourcing is a consulting firm passionate about creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT outsourcing experience for our Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. Come experience our collaborative, fun, and creative culture where we take our work seriously, but not ourselves!
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
- Continuous development through training and mentorship programs
- Every day is casual Friday
- Opportunity to give back in your community
A Day in the Life:
The Human Resources Intern will provide quality administrative support to the development center by completing tasks in the following areas: human resources and office administration.
- Support the Development Center Director and Human Resources Manager with daily administrative duties
- Support the interview process by scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews as needed
- Conduct training meetings with colleagues including but not limited to new hire onboarding as required
- Interact with fellow colleagues to provide guidance and support as necessary
- Organizing and running human resources and training meetings when necessary
- Prepare and maintain Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents as needed
What it takes:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google suite required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced office environment with changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.