PUBLIC NOTICE FOR POSITION BEING FILLED UNDER DIRECT HIRE AUTHORITY (DHA) FOR POST-SECONDARY STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADUATES
Opening and Closing Dates: 2 Mar 20 – 10 Apr 20
Position Title: Student Trainee (Engineering and Architecture) Series/Grade: GS-0899-04
Full Performance Level: GS-0801-12
Duty Location: Headquarters, U.S. Aviation and Missile Command Head, Redstone Arsenal Al.
Salary Range: $32,253-$103,096 Work Schedule: Full Time
Appointment Type: Permanent Intermittent Travel Requirement: 10%
Who May Apply: U.S. Citizenship Required
Eligibility Requirements: Post-Secondary Graduate, Junior/Senior College Student – a person who in enrolled in an institution of higher education, ABET accredited Engineering College, no less than academic Junior.
Completion of 2 full academic years of post-high school Study or an associate’s degree, active standing as Junior/Senior.
Responsibilities/Duties: Training Rotation through multiple AMCOM G4 Branches, duties related to Facility Management, Facility Construction Planning Programming and Execution, Military Equipment Corrosion and Coatings, Environmental Compliant.
Conditions of Employment:
1) Must meet suitability for Federal Employment
2) Will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship
3) Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration
4) Personnel security investigation required
5) This is a Career Program (CP) 18 position
6) Reasonable accommodation is available to qualified employees with disabilities
Apply through Handshake:
Please provide your current resume, proof of enrollment/class registration and or transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable).
Application packages that are received after the closing date, or do not contain resume and transcripts will not be considered.