Business Development Representative - Mobile, AL
As a business development representative at Coyote, you will focus on expanding Coyote’s customer base by helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way possible. You will create your individual portfolio of accounts through research and prospecting while becoming consultative in providing logistics solutions based on individual customer needs. This consultative style will provide the opportunity to navigate longer sales cycles and develop account-specific growth strategies. Business is initially generated through inside sales with the opportunity to travel as needed to grow your portfolio. Accounts are maintained and grown through daily communication with customers while upholding Coyote’s No Excuses® commitment to service.
Experience, Skills & Characteristics
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
- Confident decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Effective, professional communication
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- On-site training and ongoing career development
- Base salary and uncapped commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- UPS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP.