Daphne insurance defense firm seeks entry-level PARALEGAL. Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Assisting attorney(s) in preparing for trials, hearings, depositions, etc.
- Drafting legal documents such as subpoenas, pleadings, and other related correspondence.
- Conducting background and social media searches
- Assisting with case analysis
- Compliance with deadlines
- Performing electronic filings of pleadings (both State and Federal levels)
- Summarizing medical and billing records
- Summarizing depositions. And,
- Managing cases from inception to completion.
Candidate must have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a litigation team. Must possess a positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, be highly attentive to detail, and be able to operate well under pressure with minimal supervision.
Flexible work environment and excellent benefits package.
Send Resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org