Program Support - Full Time
Check out joinbooster.com to apply for Program Support opportunity!
HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD!
Our Program Leader position is a work and leader development experience for young professionals who want to do purposeful work each day. We bring leaders together, invest in their development, and directly impact schools across America. At Booster, we believe that by supporting a generation of fun-seeking difference makers, together, we can positively influence our world- one day, one student, one community at a time.
THE PROGRAM LEADER:
As a Program Leader, you’re in charge of leading our elementary school partners through our Boosterthon program. You’ll lead the team on campus with excellence, help schools reach their fundraising goals, and positively impact students.
We are a launchpad for future leaders. Whether you continue to grow within Booster or launch into another organization, we want you to succeed!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Program Leadership - You lead the Boosterthon program on school campuses. You are responsible for all day-to-day program operations, communication, and details to ensure a remarkable experience.
- Event Management - You lead the Kick Off Day and Event Day experience virtually and in-person, oversee team delegation, think through event details, and coordinate logistics.
- Team Leadership - You lead your team on-campus and remotely to help create remarkable experiences for schools through enthusiasm and excellence.
- Student Engagement - You creatively use resources and daily campus interactions to engage and inspire students. You get to be a role model for kids!
- Effective Communication - You communicate confidently and enthusiastically to positively engage parents, students, and faculty.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Exciting and Engaging Culture: Team events, award ceremonies, free lunches, dinners, and more. We love to celebrate!
- Tech: Macbook and $50 per month cell phone allowance
- Music Subscription: $10 per month for Spotify subscription
- Career Development Opportunities: Explore and launch into one of five different career paths
- Insurance Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental, plus potential moving bonus
- Paid Time Off: 10 days
- All major holidays and a 2-week December break
Are you ready to change your world? If your answer is yes, then this opportunity is for you!
Join our Team:
Experience Booster on Instagram: